Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Intro/Welcome Back Blog

                                                               Intro/Welcome Back Blog

    This 2020-2021 school year, I am taking AICE Media once again. I am now taking the A level version of AICE Media, and I am very happy to do so. Last year, I really enjoyed AICE Media because it was fun, creative, and challenging. This year, I am looking forward to getting the best grade I possibly can. I am with a smaller class now and I do really like that we get more personal attention for all of the A level students. I also do have my partner who did the Final Task with me last year in this class. We are already starting the Final Task and I am very happy that it is a similar project to the Final Task from last year. The Final Task from this year is simply a complete 5-minute movie about one topic. Now, since I have more experience with creating films, I will complete this year's Final Task the best I possibly can. I am also very grateful that my teacher from last year is the same teacher this year.

    I really do like my teacher for AICE Media A level because she is very interacting, fun, and smart. She is honestly one of the best teachers I have ever had. She also gives us bonuses in class such as fun extra credit assignments and chances to have more fun. Starting this year off with online school, school has been easy for me. I really do love online school because it gives you more free time and options. I do hope I go back to school in person because I want to meet my fellow students and teachers. I also want to go to my club meetings in person. I also would love to film my Final Task at school because at school, there are a lot of spots and settings where I can complete my Final Task the best I possibly can. Overall, AICE Media is one of my favorite AICE classes of all time and I will do my best this year just like I did last year. I will do my absolute best this year in AICE Media Studies A level with hard work and especially fun.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment