Friday, January 1, 2021

Social Media Progress Check 2

 Social Media Progress

   I have so far posted yet again on social media. I only am logged in on my studio's Instagram on my phone, and nothing else. I posted again on the Instagram with another picture. I posted a picture of my brother who will be the second main actor for my short film. As I was thinking of ideas to innovate my social media pages, I was thinking of what Fortnite does on their social media. Fortnite gives a bunch of teasers and foreshadows of their future content in their games and social media posts. They use clever patterns and ideas to do this so people can be more amazed by it. I want to create something similar in my social media posts by making a pattern with a few of them. I want to make it geared towards my film and how I want its mood to be. Other than this there has not been more work on my film. I mean I did pull of an awesome clip with my other friend earlier in Fortnite, which shows that I still have the skills to win games in the Battle Royale mode.

   I have more thoughts I am willing to be put into action, now focusing on YouTube. I want to release a teaser trailer, which does not need a lot of clips from the actual film. I can just use some custom made clips not going into the film and some from my Fortnite gameplay to produce a suspenseful teaser for my film. Producing hype in the audience is a good way to keep them wanting to watch your film. I need to log into my other social media accounts on my phone so I can go more mobile. My Twitter account on my phone is under a similar name to my official studio account. Facebook only allows one account to log in on mobile, so I might now switch to my studio's account on my phone. So far things are going great with my short film and social media progress. I hope with the start of a happy new year, all things including my film may go well.


Screenshot of my studio's Instagram page


No comments:

Post a Comment