Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Filming Progress Check 1

 Filming Progress Check 1

    Today, my power cable for my monitor arrived today. It came in a very simple box and I took the cables out right away. I tried plugging the cable into my old monitor. As I had hoped for, the cable fits and my monitor is now being used by my brother. I am glad it works again and that we have the necessary equipment to start filming in my room. Clearly we need to set up a date and my environment so it can look professional. I also do need my Fortnite content recorded first because the content will be displayed on our screens when we film in my room. The Fortnite content should take maybe one or two weeks to get all the recordings completed. School will be starting on January 4th and on school days there is not a lot of time I can be playing games.

    Also, I played today with my brother who will be being my duo partner. We tested our recordings, and they look fine. We clipped both of our recordings. I have downloaded both of our recordings of one of the 1v1 fights we did in game to practice. The recordings could look much better. I don't want to ask too much of my brother, though I want for both of us to get a free screen-recorder that records in higher qualities. I could definitely tell that our customized stream settings did not appear in the actual stream. The 1080p and 60 FPS I had put for my stream did not look as well as I expected it to. The video's resolution looked pretty low and the recording had drops in the 60 FPS I wanted. I am glad we can actually record this part of the film easily. It only took me and him to clip this part of the pre-edited film in 15 minutes. Of course when we actually get into public matches, it will take longer. With practice, we can pull off the clips we need without that many problems. I will again blog again tomorrow, see you soon on Happy New Years!



                                             Me and my brother's practice duel in Fortnite (1V1)

No comments:

Post a Comment