Saturday, October 5, 2019

Introductory

                                                    Introductory Blog                                    




     Hi, my name is Peter. I like to have fun and feel relaxed. I have good grades in school and a good reputation. I try to mess around at first and then start working. I am always up and wanting to go out if possible. I am currently taking three AICE classes, along with Pre-Calculus and Chemistry. School is challenging, but when I pass the hard parts, I feel like it was all so little.

     I like many things such as food, games, shows, and sleeping. I especially like pasta and cereal for food choices. For games, I have many different platforms to play on and enjoy playing regularly. My all time "golden" game is Battlefield 1 since it captured me into the world of gaming. I enjoy watching movies and tv shows that are interesting. Recent movies and TV shows I have watched are Avengers: Endgame, Good Boys, Alita Battle Angel, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, John Wick Parabellum, and One Piece. There are a bunch more that I also love.

     When it comes to disliking things, they are the ones that put me in a really bad mood. I don't like the feeling of regret such as when I do something stupid, buy something I don't like, or just not doing or buying anything at all. Feeling bored is also another thing that I dislike. It just puts me into a neutral mood that doesn't allow me to do much, which also then leads into regret. Also, I dislike when I really want to do something or go out but my plans are wiped because of something else, I feel disappointed. There are not a lot of other things that I dislike, which is a good thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment