Thursday, October 10, 2019

Planning Blog for Gatorade Commercial

                                                                        Planning Blog                                         

Props:
  In order to make a proper commercial, it needs props. The props needed for a Gatorade commercial are of course Gatorade and a water bottle. The prop clothes will be athletic such as a short shirt, short pants, and running shoes. We will also need a camera to record and a PC to edit the shots.

   Costumes:
   The costumes I will be using in the Gatorade commercial will all be athletic themed.The clothing will be athletic such as a short shirt, short pants, long black socks, and running shoes. Anything other than this will be too much.

   Schedule:
   I already have completed the Convention Blog and this blog is the step after the first one. The next blog will be finished on October 14, which will be the Storyboard Blog. This will also be when my storyboard is being made. The Filming Blog is the next one and this will be completed on October 21. This is when I will be filming my commercial. The final one, the Editing Blog will be due on October 23. I will be editing my footage to match the needs of my final commercial.

   Location List:
   The locations for my filming will be on the track field and in front of the Cafeteria. The track field is for the athletic theme of Gatorade. The front of the Cafeteria is the drinkable part of Gatorade. I may also film. The Media room, the class I am working on this in, will be the "lounge" of my Gatorade commercial.

   Back-Up Plan:
   If it starts raining on Filming day, I can record inside Media room and just record people in athletic clothes walking in. They sit down after "playing sports" and drink Gatorade, relaxing. If any student is absent, which I am solo in this commercial, I can ask other students to play in my commercial. If that doesn't work any absolutely no other people want to be in my commercial, I can maybe ask my teacher to help me.


No comments:

Post a Comment