Monday, October 28, 2019

Editing Blog

                                                                    Editing Blog                                                       

   This is my editing blog for my Gatorade Commercial. In my last blog, I said I had to finish filming my Gatorade Commercial. I went out today to finish filming. I signed out for the camera, tripod, bags, and SD Card. My other friends were finishing their filming, so I had to wait for them to finish. After they finished their stairwell shots, they moved to the classroom to film. I asked Zeke to come, but I also needed a camera controller. Roscoe came to help. Zeke's clothes were different from Thursday, but I kept the same clothes. We went to the track field and set up.

   When we checked for the camera-tripod connector, it wasn't there. Roscoe had to record only by handheld. I had to re-shoot three scenes from the storyboard. One of them, the high-five scene, was the only scene I forgot to shoot. The other two were not good enough. As the first scene went by, the jogging and getting tired part, it was finished smoothly in one swoop. The second scene, the high-five part, had to be retaken many times. We kept messing up on the high-five and the landing. We finally got a decent one and moved onto the final scene. The last scene was just me and Zeke jogging again but not stopping instead.

   The final scene, was also finished in one shot, next I packed up the equipment and left. When I went back in the classroom, I requested for an SD card reader. I plugged in the SD card I used for my camera into the SD card reader, which then went into the computer. I tried using the computer I dumped my footage from Thursday, but it was not there. Thankfully, I saved the footage onto my flash-drive. I searched through the SD card, and found someone else's footage, but went around it. I found my footage, but me and Zeke were glitched out a little bit. It was too late to go back and record, so I decided I would keep it as some sort of "effect". The editing software had to be accessed by a administrator, and was not due today, so I left it alone. Today I finished my filming, dumping, and organized everything to be prepared for when I actually edit my Gatorade Commercial.

No comments:

Post a Comment