Sunday, November 29, 2020

Marketing Campaign Set Up

 Marketing Campaign Set Up

   I have currently set up my website for my film already. This was done before Thanksgiving Break 11/21-11/29/2020. I personally included in my website four social media links that are at the bottom of each page. I made a social media page called "Nira's Creation Hub", which is my studio name, on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. My website currently includes the name of the film, a synopsis of the film, what our studio is, the suggested movie release date, and reviews on the film. I have worked on creating reviews today, which went along smoothly and successfully. I made two personal reviews from two of my friends. I will continue working on the website, though so far it is set up. Another thing I set up for my marketing campaign, was my studio's design. I took a picture of a nicely grouped up bunch of grapes, a tomato, and an apple. I took this picture and put it as my studio's design and the profile picture on my social media accounts and my website. I am thinking I will eventually change it and make it look more professional, though it feels nice to put it.

   Then of course, over time I will continue adding content to my marketing campaign. I put all the necessary information for my film and my studio so far, though to make it professional, more content is needed. I also want to engage with my future and my current audience more, so I will be posting and replying to them. I am the director of my studio and the film recorder and I need to create an audience to try to make my film successful. So far I have my website, my main social media accounts, and my email setup for my film and/or studio. By the end of the year, I plan to have my marketing campaign nearly done. This will allow me to move forward on my filming and editing process. Some filming and editing has gone into this process, and I will do more of this in the future as I work on completing my Final Task, my short film!


No comments:

Post a Comment