Sunday, November 15, 2020

Storyboard for Short Film

                                                             Storyboard for Short Film

    I finished my storyboard for my short film. It took me around three days to finish. A few of the panels have the transitions in the next panel which seems fine to me. The drawings are not that good though I feel they are acceptable. I put in a lot of information for my panels individually. I really went in depth with my descriptions and I did my best for my drawings. I feel like I am doing much better with this and this truly will help me. The two characters are drawn very similarly, though Andreas has a black shirt on. Peter on the other hand has a white shirt on. The characters can be confused though I hope they can be told apart.

    This storyboard was far longer than last year's story board and I am so glad I am able to finish it. I thought it would only take me 10 pages to finish it. Then according to my screenplay, I needed one more page. I have 11 pages in total for my storyboard. Each panel is not rushed and I feel like it can help somebody tell what is going on. The transitions and the way I designed it is very good. I put a lot of my work into thinking how it will really look like. I am glad this is done so I can now film. I thank Cambridge for this work. I will now move on with my short film. This storyboard is complete and ready!








No comments:

Post a Comment