Saturday, November 28, 2020

My Filming Process Over Thanksgiving Break

 My Filming Process Over Thanksgiving Break

   I had an enjoyable Happy Thanksgiving break. Over the break I did not do any school work at all except on the very first day. I did not film over this break because I was and currently am not in Florida, where my film takes place. Also if I was in Florida, I still would most likely still not film because I would be hanging out with my family and friends the majority of the time. I did think about filming though. As I previously said before in my other blogs, I will most likely film in January. I could definitely film in December a few of the clips and the Fortnite gameplay. It is important to think about my AICE Media A Level Final Task when thinking about school. I am thinking about getting a new phone or maybe a camera to film better. 

   Yesterday, during Black Friday shopping, I noticed a clip-on microphone, a little bit torn, was on a rack and I wanted to buy it. I know how good these things can be for vlogging and such because I watch a local Florida vlogger a lot. I did not buy it because it has been messed with a little bit. I am planning to buy two of them for me and my brother to have a clean audio for our voices when we film. Not only do I want my film to have good shots, angles, and a good plot, though I want it to look and sound good as well. Having a good phone/camera to record and good microphones to sound clear is pretty important in filming as well. 

   Overall, I did not make much progress in filming this break. I did do a lot of planning work for filming as I am gathering up what I need to make my film good as time goes by. I hope by the end of December I get some filming done. I definitely will film in January. I am glad I got some thinking on filming and that I have my mind going upwards on my final task.



No comments:

Post a Comment