Monday, February 24, 2020

Filming Blog: Filming Half of the Movie Opening

Filming Blog: Filming Half of the Movie Opening
   Me and my group are now on the filming stage. In my other blog, two weeks ago me and my partner did not record. This was because she was busy over the weekend. Since then we arranged to have plans to film the next weekend. Now the next week after that, we agreed to film that weekend. Now that weekend has passed. We did film our movie, at least half of it. We decided to film only half of the film since it was day time and it was getting late on a Sunday night. When we were filming, we encountered some problems, but not too many that we had to change a lot of things. I went to Taylor's house yesterday to film half of the movie opening.

   I asked my brother Andreas if he would like to come and be an actor for the movie opening. I first wanted him to be a construction crew worker, but we did not find tank tops for him to wear that would not make him want to wear it. We then decided he was going to be the debt collector. When me and Andreas arrived at the house, he got the details and plans of the filming ready. We then started filming. However, the camera provided by our school died. We then waited for it to charge for a little bit. After a while, Taylor said we can use her camera, so we did. It had already passed nearly 4 hours by then. The filming at Taylor's house was finished rather longer than expected, but was completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment