Thursday, February 6, 2020

Planning Blog: Shooting Script

 Shooting Script
  This Google slides presentation explains the camera angles and movements of me and my group's beginning of the film. It also has the character movements. It has eleven scenes with in somewhat deep detail of the action going on. I explained what the main character, Bruno, was feeling and his reactions in accordance to the plot. The scenes do not explain explicit details, since we are still yet to figure out everything. We will maybe add a few changes when the filming stages come around. This plot idea came from a pitch I explained a little while ago in one of my blogs. I did not have to explain the dialogue and sound in this blog since I will be posting a separate blog with that information. I feel like this idea for a movie will be hard to film since we are not too experienced and the spirit will be hard to get down. I am looking forward to filming these scenes when the time comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment