Saturday, February 1, 2020

Title Research: Art of the Title Website

Title Research: Art of the Title Website
   I am researching titles on the website Art of the Title. While going through the site, you can see a whole bunch of title sequences from different films. From this website, I observed how diverse title scenes are. Even if two films are in the same genre, the title scenes can be totally different from one another. I think it's really cool how you can make a living off of making people's names flash across a screen. I saw many interviews, summaries, and titles for different movies, some of which, dating back to the early 1900's. A downside was that what I was looking for was really hard to find. We had to research different title scenes for different crime movies. I was researching online for different movies on the website that were a part of the Crime film genre. I also had to research the title sequence of the movies that I did find to be a part of the Crime film genre. This research on Art of the Title was really thorough. I did learn what a Crime film genre title sequence looks like. Not only that, I also studied other various title sequences looking at different films to explore, which made me learn about the creative ways a title sequence could be made. The title sequences in the crime genre are especially creative since they usually mix in with the video itself. The Art of the Title website helped me and my group greatly in learning about titles in general and for the Crime film genre.


No comments:

Post a Comment