Thursday, February 20, 2020

Filming Blog: Not Filming

Filming Blog: Not Filming
   For our movie, me and my group completed the necessary work to start filming. We have covered the planning, researching, and storyboard process. The filming process is most likely the shortest one of the rest. However, it takes the most work to get it started. Including last week, me and my group has around three weeks to get our filming completed. We also have another week or two to retake our filming process in case there are some things needed to get fixed. The filming location Taylor suggested was her house. We will be using a camera provided by our teacher. To use the camera, we have to sign out the camera. We will also be referencing the storyboard to film with accuracy.

   Last week, me and my group talked about filming last weekend. It was the first weekend we were given time to film on. When the storyboard was finished, I talked to Taylor about some details about her house and whether or not it would be effective in replicating what was put in the storyboard. After talking, I realized her house would be a good choice for a filming location. However, when I went to class on Thursday, she told me that she could not film last weekend since she was busy and had plans. So in the end, we did not film over at Taylor's house last weekend. This weekend, hopefully Taylor is available to film. There are two weeks left to film, and the one or two weeks to retake our filming process of our movie/movie clips. We can even film during the weekdays if we can't film on the weekend. So overall, we did not film our movie/movie clips yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment