Saturday, February 1, 2020

Title Research: Watch the Titles Website

Title Research: Watch the Titles Website
   I am looking at the site www.watchthetitles.com for title research. I need to research titles in order to understand how to make a beginning of a movie. This website specializes in movie titles and things related to it. What I saw when I was on this website was information about an event in Barcelona. Then as I looked around I found the Title Sequences section of it. This section included lots of movie titles and pictures of them. There were a lot of movies and helpful sections of the website to help me learn more about movie titles. I was researching different movie titles with the crime genre. I searched up the different movie title examples given and figured out if they were a part of the crime genre. I also used the search function on the website by searching up crime and no results came up. They did not have as many movie titles as other websites, however, they only included the most ingenious ones. I learned about the different styles used in titles, especially for the crime genre. I also learned what it means to make a good title. A good title needs to give you an understanding of the theme of the movie at the very least. This website is great for learning more about good titles.





No comments:

Post a Comment