Friday, March 20, 2020

Re-Filming Blog

Re-Filming Blog
   Today was the day we finished filming, and I mean re-filming by that. I just finished filming at around 11:37 pm. I am on the road on the truck with my brother and father. My brother and father both played key roles in this first half of the movie. The filming we did today covered the first half of the video, which was set at night. Bruno is getting robbed and the robbers escape the house. That is the basics of it. The robbers included my brother and Taylor's brother. They pretended to rob the house by putting Nerf guns into their bags. The robbers looked great and the filming is now finished.

   The filming of this first half of the video was not as complicated as filming the second half. It was a lot more organized and faster since we had to cut out some scenes from the storyboard like me peeking out of the window and such. Also the camera was not about to die like the other time. Now we were prepared to film properly and we did. Even Taylor's brother got a shot at helping to film. It took around 2 hours and 15 minutes to complete. My father was a key role in this film since he was the one driving the truck that was to be thought of hitting me. I tripped in front of the truck on the road. That was the climax of the first half of the movie and the ending of it as well. Overall this second part of the filming process was enjoyable and I am glad we are finished with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment