Thursday, March 5, 2020

Peer Review Blog

On March 3, me and my group peer reviewed another group's movie. We also got our movie peer reviewed by another group as well, or rather person since her group was not here today. On the back of the peer review sheet, there were two questions involving my personal opinion of the film we were peer reviewing. One of them asked about what is one thing I really liked about the film. The other question asked about what is one suggestion I would make to the film. For the first question, I answered that I really liked the acting. I said in the same sentence that, "it was mostly believable". The acting in the film I peer reviewed was good since there was not much eye contact with the camera and out-of-place emotions. The child even acted well. One thing I really liked about the film was the acting.

The next question talked about one suggestion for the film. They were filming in the park, which can be noisy sometimes. There was sounds of children shouting and other small sounds that were not needed. My suggestion was to cut out the background noises. This could be done when they were editing. Another way to cut out the background noises was to get a microphone that focuses on recording your voice. During one of the scenes, you could faintly hear the main actor tapping on her phone with her fingernails. She was a few meters away and this was picked up by the microphone, which is not really that good. Making the audio cleaner and making it focus on the action is pretty important to get the viewers captivated. My suggestion for the film would be to cut out the background noises.

No comments:

Post a Comment