Friday, April 17, 2020

Commercial Blog

Commercial Blog
   Below is a Google Slides presentation highlighting and showing the clips from my commercial. My commercial was the Gatorade commercial. Unfortunately, school has been closed temporarily for the coronavirus epidemic. My completed and finished Gatorade Commercial is on a school laptop and my teacher's school laptop. There is no way of accessing my finished commercial product now. However, I do have some of the clips of my commercial before it was edited, and I hope and pray that this is satisfactory enough to show that I did complete this assignment. Our very first project in AICE Media was to create a commercial for a brand out of a certain few examples of them given. I chose Gatorade since I felt that it was more appealing and attracting to me. I already had ideas of how to create the commercial. However, as time passed, I realized the limitations of my creativity since I had to film at school.

   I was working as a solo group for this project. However, this did not limit me to not include other people helping me and being in the commercial according to my teacher. I took advantage of that and asked another group of friends if they could assist/help me. They agreed to this and my friend Zeke was going to be the second actor in my commercial. My storyboard that I created for it only featured two people, so that's how I went with it. We filmed the commercial outside of the school on the track field. I had numerous issues with filming and editing, but I got through with it. Even now, I still have issues with filming and editing my Final Task movie opening video, but they are far more complex than the ones before. As I got my projects and work done throughout the year in AICE Media, I learned and acknowledged my progress. I started off clueless, then worked my way to deciding how to plot a movie, film the opening, and work together better since the time I finished my Gatorade commercial.


No comments:

Post a Comment