Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Editing Blog: Editing the CCR

Editing Blog: Editing the CCR
   Yesterday was the day me and Taylor filmed the CCR. We filmed it separately from our different own houses. We had many scenes we filmed since we messed up on a few of them. Taylor filmed the majority of the Skype call. She also filmed other scenes not on the Skype call. In the end, we had to edit all the good and usable filmed scenes together. Specifically, Taylor was going to edit, which was what I assumed. Earlier today, I asked her about editing the CCR. She said she would edit the CCR later tonight. The CCR could be edited into one big file and video, or into smaller 4 parts.

   I think Taylor wanted to go with the 4 smaller parts. She said it would fit better into the blog. Also for the other blogs due tomorrow, she said we should put them in Google Slides is what I remember. Google Slides works to keep the file uploading into the blog and then get ready to get published. I assume Taylor will also use the same video editing software as she used to edit the movie. I wanted Taylor to edit the movie according to the simple guidelines offered by Mrs. Catz. She said there was no more space or room left in the video to include it. I offered to edit the movie, but she really didn't mention it, but said she will put in the establishing shot. I hope she edits the CCR to my liking, though she doesn't have to, since all I care about is getting high marks when working on this. I am glad Taylor is my partner and I wish to succeed along with her on this journey of which we know as the AICE Media class.

No comments:

Post a Comment