Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Filming Blog: Filming the CCR

Filming Blog: Filming the CCR
   Today was a very long day in terms of working. It took me and Taylor two hours to film the CCR. We filmed it in the afternoon in separate houses. We used Skype to video call each other. I did two questions and she did two questions. We both filmed and recorded some of the action. Taylor recorded most of all of the CCR. I recorded only two questions of the CCR that I was asking Taylor the questions of. It took a long time to get things ready and how we were going to get out CCR filmed and stuff. My brother filmed for me and Taylor filmed herself with her tripod.

    The Skype call was like an hour and 43 minutes long. Andreas, my brother, was getting annoyed since I kept telling him to get ready and film. However, the majority of the time it was just a mistake since I didn't plan the thing to film the CCR right. We did a lot of doing many re-shoots since I answered the wrong answers, Taylor asked the question wrong, and Taylor answered the question wrong. We finally concluded and decided to edit different scenes of the same question that were good. This was to save time and to make it look like we put more effort into it, the editing. The quality of the film was good and stuff. We were all right with this, and I think we got a good CCR to go with a good score. I pray that this CCR covered all we needed. I am glad we filmed it today since we did not have much time left to film the CCR.

No comments:

Post a Comment