Friday, April 17, 2020

Music Video Blog

Music Video Blog
   Earlier in the school year, I was tasked to make a music video. This Google Slides presentation below contains the music video. The music video features the song, "Hey There Delilah", by Plain White T's. I had the group of Elijah and Zeke with me. I ended up having to record the video. Elijah and Zeke were the actors, and they brought a long a few more friends to help out in the video. The girl in the video was a girl from our old elementary and middle school. We all knew each other, so it was easier to moving. We were filming at Young Circle at night to get the correct setting and time together according to the storyboard. I recorded some parts of the video before I had to go.

   This video highlights some of my earlier works in the AICE Media class, and I feel like my filming editing skills definitely improved during the course of making the film. Maybe even my directional guiding skills such as getting people into place to get ready to film and to film. Also being in a group of 3 may be a little bit more challenging to organize. I feel that now, compared to me and Taylor's final movie, this shows the progress I made in this class. I was in a state of rush when filming and editing this music video. When I was filming, I had to finish whatever I could fast since my mother was waiting for me since we had to go somewhere. Then, when I was editing, we had to edit during Study Hall in my Media class, which was not my normal class period and time. There was a chance that no computers were working or were available, so I brought my own. Then the obstacles of transferring the files to my computer, editing, and getting feedback from my group were also there. My music video highlights the improvements, skills, and topic I have learned, gained, and better deeply understood back when me and my group made it, and up until now, with my movie opening.

No comments:

Post a Comment