Sunday, December 27, 2020

Filming Setup Completion Progress Check

Filming Setup Completion Progress Check

    Just earlier, I have officially ordered my monitor's power cable. I have blogged before that my old monitor needs a power cable that is currently missing. I took the initiative to check the specifications of what power cable I need and searched online for a good one for around 10-15 minutes. I have found one that suits the port on my old monitor and I ordered it. I really thought that ordering the cable now is a great idea as New Years is around the corner and it would suck if my package contributed to make someone stay away from home for the New Years celebration. It will be coming on Tuesday, which is two days from now, and a few minutes exactly. Now with the cable coming and my old monitor will finally be able to turn on again, I have made progress.

    Regarding the Fortnite content, my friend and I confirmed to each other that he will be able to help me to produce the content. It will go well and I hope the quality of the recordings will look amazing. When I have time next month, I will be surely able to start recording. I need to organize a date, my room, and the specifications of how we look and our equipment.

    Yesterday, I blogged about my music selection progress that ties in with my editing process for my film. So far there has been no feedback on my requests from the producers and publishers of a few songs to be able to use them in my film. I hope I can at least use one or two copyrighted songs that I feel will match my film very much. I shall keep searching for new songs to use and I will keep emailing the necessary people to get permission to use their songs. Recently, I have come across an ad on YouTube about a service that gives you access to unlimited amounts of songs to use for your content by giving you different licenses. It costs money and I am thinking about if I should use it. I really am not sure if when my possible subscription to it ends, my license for permission to use copyrighted songs in my content ends as well. I will find out more information and if it seems reasonable, I shall use it if I really need it. Until the time comes when I really need to edit my film and I have a deadline coming up, I shall continue sending out emails for copyright access for songs. Overall, I think the progress I am making is a little bit slow, though it shall surely speed up when I get more good news on my music selection for my film. I will keep you updated again tomorrow, good bye!









No comments:

Post a Comment