Monday, December 28, 2020

Music Choice Selection Progress Check 2

Music Choice Selection Progress Check 2

    Yesterday I mentioned that I would blog about my music choice selection progress today. Here I am with not a lot of new information about it. I had sent an email previously to a band called EMPiRE to ask them if I can use use one of their songs in my short film. It had been sent in English, so I decided to try translating my writing into Japanese via Google Translate. I sent them a new email, which is now in Japanese. I tried making it more formal and to the point, and I hope it worked. I am not even sure if they are the ones I should be contacting, though it was a good idea to send two emails to them. I will be checking my email many times in the next month or two for any response from them. Hopefully, I get a response that at least directs me to what email I should contact for permission to use their song in my film.

    In the last hour, I have also decided to go to the internet for help again. I have sent out a post on Reddit asking for a simple way to get permission to use a copyrighted song in my content. I have listed some specific details on it, though I left the topic broad enough so that I have a higher chance of getting a response. There is also another Q&A website that I use called Quora. I have just now posted the same question there so that I can have more luck in getting the response I want. I definitely believe Quora will provide a better and faster response than Reddit. Until it comes, I will keep on thinking about other songs to use for my film. I am an anime fan, which means I have many good songs in mind that I can try using in my film. I will keep on working on my music choice selection.

    Regarding my filming, my new power cable will be arriving shortly and I hope it works. I will most likely start recording the majority of my Fortnite content tomorrow when I am not busy. I will blog again tomorrow, see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment