Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Social Media Improvements

 Social Media Improvements

    Today, I figured it would be a great idea to work on the studio's social media. I decided to post a picture of myself, one of the two main actors, on the studio's Instagram, nirascreationhub. This is my first post on there and providing more content to my audience is a great way to connect better with them. I would have been blogging about my monitor more today, but unexpectedly I realized that my new power cable will be coming tomorrow. I have checked a few times out my door expecting a delivery today. I also have come across the absence of a logo for the film. Some films have their own logo, and it would look nice for my film to have one as well. Also the studio's logo needs a new profile picture on social media because it does not look professional enough in my opinion. Overall, my Instagram is looking better, though I also have to start Tweeting more and posting on Facebook. I will post videos on YouTube of things like the teaser trailer, trailer, and maybe a few clips of the film. YouTube is the social media account that I will be posting the least on for my film.
    Next, I have also worked on my website today. Since I posted a picture of myself on Instagram, I put a similar picture up on my studio's website. On the page "Cast and Crew", I put pictures of both myself and my brother on there. We are both the main actors for the film and we both have important roles in the studio. I filled out a description for both of us and we both have our own personal quotes listed there as well. Since the last time I worked on the website was a while ago, I shall work more on the social medias to make my connection to my audience stronger. To my surprise, my website has received interactions. There have been exactly 34 traffic cases in the month of December, which makes it seem like people are getting interested in my film. This is great news, which shows that my work is being noticed by people. My studio's social media will be having more content soon and I will blog yet again tomorrow, see you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment