Thursday, December 17, 2020

Preparing for Filming

    Preparing for Filming

    My filming process has not started yet, so I am still preparing to film when I am ready to. Recently, I have been setting up a few things around my room to start filming. In my storyboard, I have drawn my room and my brother has his own gaming setup on his desk. I pulled out my old monitor last night trying to set up his setup, though I could not find the power cord to it. I checked in my closet, drawers, boxes, and cabinets for it and I have not been able to find it. I remember I wrapped it up a few months ago and put it somewhere. I am not going to be buying a new monitor for my film when I have one already, so maybe I will find it or buy a new power cord. I already have my Xbox 1 X ready for my brother to use, though he has to know how to actually play on it. I have been playing Fortnite again recently and my skills are the same as before, mediocre. To make my gameplay look good, I should get better at the game first. I also need to record my gameplay. I already have my recording software ready, though my game isn't running as well as it used to. I will go over my settings and make it run at 70 fps rather than 60 fps so it can look better.

    The Xbox gameplay is already excellent and it can record a lot already, so I that is good. Once my brother learns how to play Fortnite on Xbox, we will be ready to start filming. I will most likely start filming in January after break and after we are both ready. Until then, I need to plan some more as my film will not look identical to the scenes in the storyboard as the gameplay is random. Hopefully my brother will be good at playing on controller, so I won't have to change the plot that much. I am also wondering which camera to use because my phone camera is not as good as it used to be. My mom has an awesome phone with a crisp camera, so maybe I can use hers. All these ideas and things will become organized sometime next month.



No comments:

Post a Comment