Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Preparing to Film Update 2

 Preparing to Film Update 2

    I have been checking my Gmail constantly to see if any of the YouTube channels and music creators/publishers responded to my requests for copyright permission. None of them have responded, which made me a little bit worried. I then took some time of my day to go on one of the songs that I believe would match my film really well. I checked the publishing company and both of them are from the Asia region I believe so I could not find them online to contact. I then went on the band's website to see if I could contact them and there I found their contact. It was in Japanese so I had to translate the page, and when I did, I saw that I could send them an email. I wrote out my message, put in my contact info, and I sent it. Hopefully they respond and hopefully allow me to use their song. I do not want to use the complete song, I only want to use the instrumental version of it. I commented under the instrumental version of the song on YouTube, though there was no response until now so I went and personally emailed the band, EMPiRE. Hopefully they respond soon and that my message will be read well because I sent it in English, not in Japanese.
    Regarding my monitor situation, I have looked online for a new power cord I could use. I noticed that I have one of the pieces to the full cord, and that the other piece may just be something that I missed. I need this cable to make the monitor turn on so my brother can use it in the film. If I don't find it soon I will need to order a new cable. I really need to film soon so I can fix anything that does not look good before I can not fix it anymore. I will continue planning who will play the games and how it will go. I will continue to request songs to use earlier on so I can get their permission to use their music hopefully on time. My brother has to practice Fortnite on a controller still. I will keep my progress preparing to film as time goes on, I will blog tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment